Innobaby’s Aquaheat™ HOT Heat Pack is an eco-friendly, non-toxic, biodegradable heat pack that activates with water to create heat instantly for on the go. It’s portable, lightweight and simple to use. Simply add water to the heat packs to activate heat anytime, anywhere, just when you need it. No battery or electricity required.
* How does it work? The heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to create heat in seconds. No need to search for a microwave in your office, dorm or on the go. No need to create an open fire or carry bulky camping stoves for your outdoor adventures. Experiencing a power outage? No problem! Simply place an Aquaheat™ heat pack in the warming pod, add water to activate, and fill the stainless container with food. Enjoy warm meals in as little as 3 minutes anytime, anywhere! All you need is water to activate Aquaheat™.
* How hot does it get? Our eco-friendly, non-toxic & biodegradable heat packets are available in both WARM and HOT options. The HOT heat pack can create temperatures of up to 212ºF/100ºC, which is perfect for warming full servings of soup, pasta and more. (Actual temperature may vary based on content, usage and operating environment.)
* How long does the heat last? Each heat pack can last up to an hour, so you can continue to warm additional servings of beverages or food with the same heat pack. Just keep in mind your second serving may take longer to reach optimal temperature.
* Are the heat packs reusable? Our Aquaheat™ heat packs are one-time use. Simply dispose the heat pack after each use. Our heat packs are biodegradable, so no worries about harming our environment. Just use caution in handling the heat packs as they may become extremely hot once activated.
*HOT heat packs are designed for use with Aquaheat™ SOLO warming pods and Aquaheat™ MEGA warming pods.
* To be used with Aquaheat Food Warmer SOLO or MEGA. NOT TO BE USED WITH BOTTLE WARMER.
* eco-friendly, non-toxic & biodegradable heat packets available in warm & hot
* hot packets are one time use
* bpa, phthalate, pvc & lead free
* Made in South Korea
(15) Aquaheat HOT packs
*** Helpful hints:
When you are out of heat packs, simply use hot water to reheat. It may take longer but it would still work. Stainless container is also great for storing & traveling with food with its airtight/leakproof lid. If you want to use the food warmer as a double boiler, add adequate amount of water into the stainless container to heat up the water - submerge baby bottles, baby foods and pouches to warm up and enjoy!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!