Innobaby’s Aquaheat™ WARM Heat Pack is an eco-friendly, non-toxic, biodegradable heat pack that activates with water to create heat instantly for on-the-go. It’s portable, lightweight and simple to use. Add water to the heat packs while in the warming pod to activate heat anytime, anywhere, just when you need it. No battery or electricity required.
* How does it work? Heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to create heat in seconds. No need to search for a microwave in your office, dorm or on the go. No need to create an open fire or carry bulky camping stoves for your outdoor adventures. Experiencing a power outage? No problem! Simply place Aquaheat™ heat pack in the warming pod, add water to activate heat, and fill the stainless container with food. Enjoy warm meals in as little as 3 minutes anytime, anywhere! All you need is water to activate Aquaheat™.
* How hot does it get? Our eco-friendly, non-toxic & biodegradable heat packets are available in both WARM and HOT options. The WARM heat pack can create temperatures of up to 185ºF/85ºC, which is perfect for beverages, oatmeal and baby food. (Actual temperature may vary based on content, usage and operating environment.)
* How long does the heat last? Each heat pack can last up to an hour, so you can continue to warm additional servings of beverages or food with the same heat pack. Just keep in mind your second serving may take longer to reach optimal temperature.
* Are the heat packs reusable? Our Aquaheat™ heat packs are one-time use. Simply dispose the heat pack after each use. Our heat packs are biodegradable, so no worries about harming our environment. Just use caution in handling the heat packs as they may become extremely hot once activated.
*WARM heat packs are designed for use with Aquaheat™ Stainless Bottle Warmer and Aquaheat™ SOLO warming pods.
* warm packets are one time use
* bpa, phthalate, pvc & lead free
* Made in South Korea
(18) Aquaheat WARM packs
*** Helpful hints:
When you are out of heat packs, simply use hot water to reheat. It may take longer but it would still work. Stainless container is also great for storing & traveling with food with its airtight/leakproof lid. If you want to use the food warmer as a double boiler, add adequate amount of water into the stainless container to heat up the water - submerge baby bottles, baby foods and pouches to warm up and enjoy!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!